Complete these questions
by answering yes or no
to check your compliance to current Employment Legislation.
If you answer NO to any of
these questions, this is an area which needs attention.
Only you know if any of these questions give
you cause for concern.
If you have answered YES
to them all here’s our advice: Go out and celebrate!
But don’t get complacent, legislation is
changing and you need to keep up to date. HR2all helps you do that.
Hr2all offers a range of services, including legal help line and
legal expense policy will ensure you minimise risk to your business.
1) Have you
issued your staff with written contracts of employment?
2) Do your
contracts include the requirements of the Employment Regulations Act
1996 (as amended)?
3) Does your
organisation have an up to date Health and Safety policy?
4) Do your
Employment Contracts cover:
- Absence and Sickness procedure?
- Use of equipment, computers, telephones
- Disciplinary procedures?
- Appeals procedure?
- Alcohol, illegal drugs and smoking
- Working Time Regulations Procedures?
- Gross misconduct definitions?
- Holiday request procedures?
5) Which of
these policies do you have:
- Disciplinary policy?
- Grievance policy?
- Equal opportunities policy?
- IT and communications policy?
- Maternity and parental leave policies?
- Policy for time off for domestic
- Company car policy?
- Sickness and absenteeism policy?
6) Are you
- Handling employee disputes?
- Producing your own workplace procedures?
- Creating your own staff contracts?